Marking our 6th anniversary for this weekend-long FUN'raiser, we hope to make this one the biggest and best yet!
- Check out pictures from our past events here; http://greenscapesgardencenter.com/garden-center/events-photo-gallery/
- GreenScapes will be hosting our SIXTH annual “Pink Days” Friday, September 15th – Sunday September 17th at the Garden Center. This event is a fun’raiser for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (www.bcrf.org) as part of the Invincibelle® Spirit Campaign for a Cure. (www.invincibellespirit.net)
- As part of this year’s event, we will also be hosting our annual “VIPink Night: A Wine & Beer Tasting”. The event is being held on Friday, September 15th. We will have local wineries and breweries featured at the event to offer samples and tastings to the “VIPs”, as well as live music (from Tim Britt ) and, AMAZING local food. Then, Pink Days will last all weekend long with chances at raffle prizes and PINK specials throughout the Garden Center. (Confirmed; Fulton Chain Craft Brewery & Thousand Islands Winery!)
- As in years past, we’ve chosen a “Pink Days Ambassador” to receive a large portion of the funds raised. Previous recipients used the funds for medical bills, living expenses and family vacations. We strive to raise as much money as possible to help ease the burden this disease puts on families. Click the photo below to learn more about Bonnie, this year's recipient!
- We at GreenScapes greatly appreciate your support; whatever form it comes in. The success of this event will be attributed to the participants and the generous people and businesses in our community. Your time and donations will help raise funds help bring awareness and research funds to the individuals who run the risk of developing breast cancer at some point in their life, or are currently fighting this disease
If you have any questions, give us a call (315-736-8733) or e-mail us at Info@GreenScapesGardenCenter.com!
Want to SPONSOR or DONATE a raffle item? Download it here!
Register to attend below!
Join us for Yoga in the greenhouse!
- Join Sarah Nycole of Beautiful Dream Yoga for an All Levels Vinyasa Flow focusing on opening your heart and spreading love and kindness through the world. The most relaxing part of our #PinkDays weekend!
- Bring your own mat and join us as we wind-down from our FUN'raiser - raffle tickets for all of the prizes will still be available! Only $10 per person!
- Register at beautifuldreamyoga.com!