"It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!"
The time of year that every Central New Yorker yearns for... SPRING!
Any remaining snow will melt away, the grass will turn from brown to green, the birds will chirp and the sun will shine; Spring has sprung and we're ready to see you!
If you're ready to get outside, here are a few things you can do to get your yard ready for Spring planting;
- rake up and discard of any debris (leaves, fallen sticks and branches, etc.)
- cut back grasses, roses and perennials to make room for new growth
- make note of any animal and snow or ice damage (this will be useful in the Fall when you do your winterizing)
- "fluff" up your existing mulch with a rake to see if any needs to be added
- bulk material deliveries fill up quickly - schedule yours today!
- do you want to attract birds or butterflies to your garden? consider adding specific plants to your yard.
Give us a call or stop in - Spring has sprung, we're so excited, we wet our plants!