What makes Fall Fantastic for gardening and landscaping?
- Warm days and cool nights – great for new plant installations!
- More dependable rainfall – less maintenance for the homeowner.
- COLOR – you can’t beat the Fall foliage colors on trees, shrubs and perennial flowers.
- Opportunities for fun nature craft projects – just like this DIY Wreath or Botanical Pumpkins
- Refreshing fading Annual planters with Mums, Aster, Kale, Cabbage, Grasses, Cornstalks and Pumpkins.
- Getting a jump start on SPRING – Fall plantings are better established come Springtime, so you can sit back, relax, and watch everything BLOOM.
- Plus, all the fun Fall activities – hiking, corn mazes, apple picking, pumpkin carving, baking with your summer harvests, bonfires and so much more!