"Dad already has everything he wants"
"Grandma doesn't 'need' anything"
"My adult kids are impossible to buy for"
Does any of this sound familiar? Think outside the "big box" this Holiday season. Create a perfectly personalized gift for the hardest people on your list to shop for. Pair one of our Gift Cards with a selection of local goodies - Check out our GreenScapes Gift Guide!
The Pizza / Pasta Garden Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for everything you need to bring fresh herbs & veggies from garden to table
- Cora Spices & Pastas
- Retro Sorrento Recipe Cards
- Rella's Orginals Sauces
The Happy Hour Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for Mojito Mint, Apple Slices, Pears and Berries!
- Fun Painted Glasses from The Olde Wicker Mill
- Their favorite beverages from places like Prospect Falls Winery and Saranac Brewery
The Grill Master Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for Herbs, Fruits & Veggie plants
- Symeon's Spices (they go good on everything!)
- Ray Brothers BBQ Original Sauce
The Weekend Warrior Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for Mulch, Stone & Soil Deliveries
- Lawn & Garden Tools from Jay-K Lumber
- Super soft and fun T-shirts from our Garden Center
The "Indoorsy" Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for potted plants that do not need much care
- Big Mugs from our Garden Center to hold some hot Character or Utica Coffee
- A warm throw blanket and some candles from Almost Local
- A "me day" at Meraki Nail Co.
The "Lets Do Something" Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card towards any of our fun workshops and planting parties
- Tickets to a show at The Stanley Theater
- Sign up for a workshop at The Adirondack Ink or BB Designs
The Family Time Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for the trees to plant as a family
- A membership to the Utica Zoo (it's family fun for everyone!)
- Some goodies from City Sweets Bakery
- Tour at Munson-Williams Proctor Arts Institute
- A membership to the Utica Children's Museum
The Health Living Gift
- GreenScapes Gift Card for everything you need to bring fresh herbs, veggies and fruits from garden to table
- Acai bowls and smoothies from Rollin' Bowlz
- Organic & healthy snacks or Artisan goods from Peter's Cornucopia or Smith Market
- Group fitness classes from Body By Design